Payment Options


PAYMENT OF MEDICAL SERVICES

*The service of health treatments are charged by the doctor at usual prices, not by Adriatic Health & Care Travel Agency.
Medical services are paid at the clinic. 40% of the total price is paid at the first visit, while the remaining amount of 60% has to be paid until the completion of the medical service. There is a possibility of payment by installments during the treatment or payment with a credit card up to 12 installments (with the approval of the credit card company).

PAYMENT OF ADDITIONAL SERVICES 

Any additional services required for your medical trip such as accommodation, transport and travel insurance are paid directly to Adriatic Health & Care Travel Agency d.o.o..

1. Bank transfers – transfer order payment on account of the agency.

2. Paymant via the Internet, or Internet banking.

Payment of the arrangements can be made to the foreign currency account of the Agency. This method of payment is the execution of the orders for financial transactions from the account to the account. If you pay by bank transfer from abroad, payment of the arrangements must be made no later than 15 days before the client's arrival at the destination. If the trip is organized for a period of less than 15 days, the client pays the total amount of the arrangement service within 24 hours. When paying the client agrees to take transaction costs.

In order for the payment to be carried out successfully from your account to the account of the agency you need the following information:

Payer: first name and last name of the person booking, with residential address
Receiver: Adriatic Health & Care Travel Agency d.o.o., Croatia
Bank: Raiffeisen Bank, Croatia
IBAN: HR4224840081106984545
SWIFT: RZBHHR2X
Amount: write the amount of money received on the invoice
Date: payment must be made in the above mentioned period, depending on the period of the purchased arrangement

Nowadays the possibility of card payment over the Internet is already a common way of paying the services. The advantage of this method of payment is that payment can be made from the comfort of your home. The required informations are the same as for the payment by transfer order, which are already listed in the example above.

Information confidentiality:

Client's information will remain confidential unless the client does not want to disclose them voluntarily. The bank with which you do business agrees that it will not forward the received information to other parties, except for the purposes of legal investigation.