How to book?


The travel organizer receives reservations by e-mail, telephone or other electronic means of communication. Once you have selected the desired service, type your personal data in our questionnaire which is located in the menu under the name "contact". The requested data are necessary so we would be able to make the appropriate individual offer for you. 

The offer you will receive contains all the relevant informations and includes all the requested services like transportation, accommodation and medical service. If the client accepts the offered arrangement, we will make the reservation. On the day of booking the client signs a contract, voucher or application form and accepts all general terms and conditions published on our site.

When booking, the client deposits 30% of the price on the account of the organizer. After the payment of 30% of the price, the organizer submits you the confirmation of booking. This reservation is considered fixed and binding. The remaining 70% the client pays not later than forty days before the trip, if a credit card is used. Ten days, if the payment through internet banking or depository payment is used. If the client does not pay the remaining amount within the stipulated time, the organizer will consider the trip cancelled and retain the paid amount of 30% for the costs incurred. If the trip is organized in a period of less than fifteen days prior to departure, the client pays the total amount of the arrangement price.

Upon arrival to the destination the client must produce a valid document, certificate or voucher to the transporter, accommodation provider or to the travel organizer. Otherwise, the contractual arrangement will not be considered valid and the regulation on termination of the contract will be applied.

The client fills in the questionnaire with his data on our website and it is considered that the mentioned are correct, therefore, the agency does not accept any responsibility if the information is inaccurate or incomplete. In this situation, the client is responsible for all costs incurred by entering false data and is responsible for doing so.